Saturday, November 27, 2021
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Box Factory for the Arts
1101 Broad Street • St. Joseph, MI
ABOUT THE MAKERS MARKET
This holiday season the Box Factory for the Arts presents Makers Market 2021, a modern interpretation of the traditional craft fair. Join us for this unique and authentic collection of carefully curated artists and makers from local studios and workshops throughout the region.
The Makers Market will showcase hand-crafted gifts and goods in a variety of mediums – jewelry, pottery, fiber, woodworking, paintings, photography, metalwork, leather, soap, candles, quilling and origami, leather, pen and ink, woven recycled art and more.
On Small Business Saturday, November 27, 2021 the Makers Market at the Box is open from 10 am to 6 pm and admission is just a $5 suggested donation.
- Interested applicants/vendors must submit an application by October 22, 2021.
- All applications must include a minimum of three (3) maximum of five (5) photos and price ranges of all items and send the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All types of items to be displayed must be disclosed to maintain a balanced selection of unique market items. Digital images are required if you would like to be promoted on the Box Factory’s Facebook page.
- Application does not guarantee selection. All entries will be juried to ensure quality and pricing standards are met.
- Selections will be announced on or about October 29th, 2021.
- There is no application fee, however, booth fees ($40 for Berrien Artist Guild members; $50 for non-members) are due in full when signing the contract in order to hold your space. Booth spaces will be assigned by BFFA.
METHODS TO APPLY
Using this method will allow you to submit your 3-5 digital images at the time of application. The preference is for makers to apply through our online application.
Just, click the button below.
Click on the button below to download a PDF to save and email to email@example.com along with your 3-5 digital images or print and hand deliver to the Box Factory during normal business hours.
- Booth spaces will be approximately 100 sf; configuration of spaces varies due to Box Factory building design.
- Exhibit/booth spaces may be located on any of the three floors and are assigned at the discretion of the Box Factory for the Arts (BFFA).
- Entry Fee is non-refundable and payable upon acceptance: Box Factory Member: $40; Non-member: $50
- Set-up is Friday, November 26, 4pm – 7pm and / or Saturday, November 27, 8am – 9:30am
- Tear-Down is Saturday, November 27, 6pm – 8pm
- Makers Market show applicants are responsible for their own set-up and tear-down. Your exhibits and personal items must be stored within your booth space or in your vehicle.
- Vendors must supply their own tables, displays, table coverings and electrical cords. Neither walls nor ceilings are available for hanging items.
- Set-up times are firm and vendors are not allowed to begin set-up prior to set times.
- Early tear-down by a vendor is prohibited and may result in a tear-down fee.
- Vendors are responsible for processing their own sales. The Box Factory for the Arts does not collect a commission on exhibitors’ sales.
- The Box Factory for the Arts is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Guest WiFi will be available for use to process sales.
The Box Factory for the Arts will promote the Makers Market at the Box Factory and through all appropriate media outlets including social media. Vendors also are encouraged to share promotional materials via social media and their own contacts.
To download a copy of the Rules & Regulations listed above please click here –> Box Factory Makers Market Rules & Regulations.
For more information, please email Michelle Rumsa, Makers Market Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org