2021 Gallery Exhibition Series - Call for Artists
The Box Factory for the Arts provides a unique opportunity for regional artists to gain exposure in a gallery setting. As the home of the Berrien Artist Guild, we have fostered the promotion of regional artists through studio spaces, classes, and exhibitions for more than 25 years.
Application Submission Process has closed for the 2021 Gallery Exhibition. Artists will be notified by email only (no phone calls please) by March 1.
Thank you to all you applied.
- The proposed exhibit must be recent work, completed within the past three years, and not have been shown in any other gallery in its entirety in Berrien County, Michigan.
- The artist cannot have had an individual show at the Box Factory within the past three years (2018-2020).
- Applicants who are residents of Allegan, Berrien, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, Van Buren, Barry, Kent, Ottawa, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan and Lake, Porter, LaPorte, St. Joseph, and Elkhart counties in Indiana will be given preference.
- Application must be fully completed and include 5-8 images from the body of work to be considered for the exhibition. Please upload only JPG image files (1200 pixels or greater at the longest dimension. File size under 5 MB). Please label files NAME_Title_Medium.jpg.
- Artists must exhibit work that is in the same genre as what was submitted for consideration.
- If accepted, artist(s) must sign a contract and become a member of the Box Factory for the Arts ($35 single membership).
- All sales at gallery shows will be through the Box Factory at a 30% commission to the gallery.
- If applying for a Group Show, the group should submit a representative sample of the work to be considered for the exhibition.
- Images submitted by artists may be used for marketing purposes by the Box Factory.