December 9th: 10am-5pm & December 10th: 12pm-5pm
MAKER/ARTIST APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH NOVEMBER 10, 2017
Over 35 Artists & Makers from all over Southwest Michigan will be taking over The Box Factory to create a fun and festive Makers Market just in time for the Holiday Season. Not only will we have exquisite artisan gifts, but you will be able to enjoy some great food, fancy coffee, and live local music. Cooking demos and other activities will also be offered as part of this holiday event. So grab some friends and join us for an incredible shopping experience.
Are you a Maker or Artist? Please fill out this application (Click Here for the Makers Application) and return it to Jamie Bingaman at email@example.com
- Single booth spaces will be approximately 10×10 or 8×12. Due to the configuration of the Box Factory for the Arts, exact dimensions are not guaranteed. Your exhibit space may be located on any of the three levels of the Box Factory for the Arts.
- Booth spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the Box Factory for the Arts. NO requests for specific booth spaces will be accepted.
- $30 per day or $50 for 2 days
- Credit card guarantees makers space
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested vendors should submit application form with photos and price ranges of all crafts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Box Factory for the Arts strives to maintain a well-balanced selection of unique market items, therefore all types of items you plan to display must be disclosed.
- Selection Committee will immediately review all submissions to ensure they meet quality and pricing standards. All applicants will be notified if they are approved before November 15, 2017 and booth reservations can be made immediately after you are notified that you have been accepted.
- Booth fees are due in full at time of reservation to hold your space. Booth spaces will be filled on a first come/first serve basis.
Friday, December 8: Set up for Saturday (12/9) is from 5PM-8PM
Saturday, December 9: Set up for Saturday (12/9) is from 7AM-9:30AM / Tear down is from 5PM-8PM
Sunday, December 10: Set up for Sunday (12/10) only is from 9AM-11:30AM / Tear down is from 5PM-8PM
- Makers are responsible for their own set-up and break-down. Please be prepared to store good and personal belongings within your space or in your vehicle. Exhibitors must supply their own tables, displays, table coverings, and electrical cords. No walls/ceilings available for hanging items.
- Artists/vendors will have a designated parking area for both days to allow main lot parking for our visitors.
- Set-up times are firm and vendors will not be allowed to begin set-up outside of the above times.
- Early tear down of your booth is prohibited and will result in a $40 Early Teardown Fee being charged to your credit card. In addition, early teardown may result in vendor being banned from future Box Factory Makers Market events.
Artists are responsible for processing their own sales. The Box Factory for the Arts does not collect a commission on exhibitors sales. The Box Factory for the Arts is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
The Box Factory for the Arts will promote the Makers Market at the Box throughout Southwest Michigan. This event is a fundraiser for the Box Factory for the Arts. We are truly thankful for your participation as it enables us to continue meet our mission of “Nurturing the Arts and Creativity”. Thank you!
For more information, please contact Jamie Bingaman at email@example.com or (269)932.2397