The Berrien Artist Guild, Inc., founded in 1962, purchased the historic Williams Bros. Paper Box Mfg. building in 1995. This small group of enthusiastic artists converted the old factory building into today’s multi-use arts facility known as the Box Factory for the Arts where all the arts are celebrated. Our multi-use arts center includes artist studios, galleries, a performance stage, classrooms, Art Shop, meeting space, and more. Two floors of the 55,000-sq-ft building have been devoted to the arts since 1995 when the Berrien Artist Guild, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, purchased the historic (c.1903) Williams Brothers Paper Box Factory.